Symmetry’s Account Executive is the customer’s initial and primary partner from introduction through finality of project engagement. The Account Executive is expected to utilize their expertise and knowledge to develop the best overall solution for the customer. This position focuses on developing strategies to best utilize investments, directing and investigating needs, and providing constant and appropriate information flow to the Client.
The Account Executive will own the customer relationship, will project manage the customer relationship, and the Account Executive must be committed to Symmetry’s overall success.
- Identifies market potential by qualifying accounts.
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; assist with preparing contracts and SOWs.
- Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services;
- Contributes information to market by monitoring competitive products and mining accounts for competitive intelligence.
- Recommends new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Committed to timely upkeep of CRM database.
- Consistently deliver on monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- Maintain minimum required funnel to consistently delivery on monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Deliver on forecast accurately
- College degree or equivalent experience in outside sales
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience in a Managed Services or Technology industry
- Sound understanding of corporate service offerings
- An understanding of the Cloud Hosting and Managed Services market space
- Polished presentation skills
- Internal communications skills
- Prospecting skills
- Closing skills
- Motivation for sales
- Sales planning
- Territory management
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals and/or quotas
- Type “A” personality, outgoing, with a winning at all cost personality
- Corporate sales and revenue goals / quotas are met
- Number of active Clients
- Number of Clients lost
- Net increase in revenue per Client
- Monthly, Quarterly and YTD sales
- Monthly, Quarterly and YTD sales by channel
- Monthly, Quarterly and YTD sales by product line
- Number current year value of Active Opportunities
- Conversion rate of Active Opportunities to won contracts
Please send resume and cover letter including salary requirements to our HR Department at: email@example.com
Symmetry Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Symmetry Corporation performs pre-employment background screening of all qualified candidates. Symmetry does not take part in the sponsorships of VISA.