The SAP Project Manager is directly accountable and responsible for successful project delivery, accuracy, and effectiveness for Symmetry’s Client SAP project engagements. This role will provide hands-on project management, leadership and direction to the Symmetry SAP Delivery Teams as well as management of the Client project relationship. The SAP Project Manager will partner with Symmetry’s Management Team to ensure all deliverables meet project requirements and consistently exceed Client expectations. The goal of this position is to ensure project success, Client satisfaction and to deliver a consistent and positive Client experience on every Symmetry engagement. This is a hands-on project management role.
- 3+ years of SAP project management experience including full implementation cycle experience at the technical level.
- Experience leading SAP projects focused on SAP Infrastructure including SAP Basis, Data Center and DR (This is not a functional SAP project management position)
- Proven success and interest in management of Client project engagements
- Strong conflict management, thought leadership and negotiating skills.
- Understand of architecture integration between SAP and non-SAP solutions.
- Demonstrated project management principles and practices
- PMI Certification preferred
- Self-Motivated and excellent organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills
- MS Project experience
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Demonstrated ability to author procedural documentation
- Must be local to the Milwaukee area – requires individual to work at the Milwaukee office
- Managing large Client project processes and deliverables
- Update and report on the status of on-going projects
- Lead regular/weekly project status meetings
- Ensuring Client satisfaction and successful projects
- Identify process issues jeopardizing data integrity
- Client communication and consultation
- Monitoring project budgets, scope and timelines
- Work with department heads to ensure processes are being followed and gain input for improvements
- Review and develop new project plan templates as required
- Review and develop new processes as required
- Minimal Travel (5-10%)
- Allocation of Time:
– 40% Project Management
– 40% Project Communications
– 20% Internal Resource Management
The following performance metrics will be reviewed on a quarterly basis:
Measurable reduction in rework
- Tracking efforts to redo project plans.
- Tracking any rework efforts required.
Measurable improvement in project success
- Client survey at the end of each project
- Streamline consistency related to internal department coordination
Assigned projects successfully implemented on time and customers satisfied
- Client survey at the end of each project.
- Project change requests tracked
- Client issues and escalations tracked
Assigned projects professionally delivered
- Number, size, complexity of assigned projects completed
Commensurate with experience and performance
Please send resume and cover letter including salary requirements to our HR Department at: email@example.com
Symmetry Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Symmetry Corporation performs pre-employment background screening of all qualified candidates. Symmetry does not take part in the sponsorships of VISA.