Manage SAP like a boss.
When you’re looking for a stable, high-performing SAP environment, look to Symmetry. Since our inception in 1996, we have become one of the largest U.S. based SAP Basis support firms. With full-time SAP certified employees and 24×7 support, Symmetry has an SAP client satisfaction rating of 96%—the highest in the industry. Plus, our proprietary approach to remote managed services saves time and travel expenses, giving you fast, affordable service.
Learn about Symmetry AppView – Application Monitoring
(in less than 2 minutes)
Symmetry provides a range of SAP outsourcing support models, from handling all your SAP Basis support and administration to short-term coverage during staff vacation time or after hours. Your dedicated Symmetry team focuses on your business requirements and develops a comprehensive understanding of your SAP environment, resulting in seamless and smooth interactions.
We have led hundreds of upgrades and implementation projects, optimizing more than 1,500 SAP environments. Our state-of-the-art monitoring tools and customized reporting help to ensure that you have high availability to your systems. Plus, you’ll always have direct access to your dedicated consultant 24×7.
A complete outsourcing of SAP Basis Support Administration:
- OS, DB, and application administration
- 24×7 support on production systems
- 24×7 automated monitoring and alerting
- 100% US-based team of consultants and a client manager
- Flexible service levels
- Support entire environment or a single landscape
- Customized reporting capabilities
- Augment current staff with Symmetry to support larger maintenance initiatives
With Symmetry you can expect:
- 24×7 direct access to the largest team of SAP technical consultants in the U.S.
- Affordable, fixed price support without offshore staffing
- State-of-the-art tools and expert staff
Symmetry is a leading enterprise application management and cloud hosting solution provider that operates as a true extension of your team.
Want free expert advice? Get in touch today!