Relax. We’ll take care of it for you.
Maintaining regulatory compliance can be a daunting task. Especially if it’s not something that you focus on each day. Trust the experts at Symmetry to be become an extension of your IT team, and take the worry off your plate.
Our first step is to learn exactly what your needs are, so we can tailor a regulatory compliance program specifically for your company. After careful planning, we’ll roll up our sleeves to implement, manage, support and audit your compliance program.
The truth is, we do more than just embrace compliance standards. We make it our mission to go above and beyond the standards to ensure you have the safest, most reliable IT environment available. If you ever have questions, we’ll have the answers. If you are ever audited, we’ll stand beside you.
- SSAE16 SOC 1 Compliance
- Our annual SSAE16 SOC 1 compliance is validated by third-party auditing, so you can feel confident that we practice what we preach
- Symmetry’s datacenters maintain PCI compliance, protecting you—and your customers
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 27001 Datacenter Compliance
- ISO/IEC 27001 certification, the best known information systems security standard in the world, is your assurance that we understand and practice industry standards
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) & Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECH) Datacenter Compliance
- Because the integrity and security of everyone’s protected health information is important to us, we maintain the strictest controls to maintain its security
- Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations Part 11, Electronic Records; Electronic Signatures (21 CFR Part 11)
- Symmetry can provide the vital procedural and technical controls to ensure electronic signatures and records are authentic, maintain their integrity, and kept confidential