As the Premier SAP® Hosting and Managed Services Provider; Symmetry Corporation provides Basis Managed Services based on customers requirements, whether you need complete outsourcing for your SAP® environment, short-term coverage for staff on vacation, or one-off access to a certified SAP expert for fast issue resolution, Symmetry has the solution you need. With the highest customer staisfaction rating in the industry, our SAP certified consultants help reduce administrative burden and allow your staff to focus on strategic business goals by providing the proactive monitoring, system maintenance, customized reporting and 24×7 support needed to ensure your SAP environment is stable, secure and performing optimally.
The Premier SAP Hosting and Managed Services Provider
Symmetry supports customers around the world by creating stable, high-performing SAP environments. With a unique approach to remote managed services, Symmetry makes it possible to obtain affordable, high-quality SAP technical administration and support from U.S.-based consultants. Symmetry’s expert certified Basis and SAP NetWeaver® consultants deliver obvious value through their proactive approach to administration and troubleshooting:
- Alleviate stress in your IT department and allow internal staff to focus on more strategic activities
- Achieve a lower total cost of ownership with a stable environment, fewer issues and faster issue resolution when issues do occur
- Improve business performance and your end-user experience with a highly optimized, responsive SAP environment
Every business has different needs, which is why Symmetry provides a flexible range of SAP out-tasking solutions that cover any number of situations.
- Support for an entire environment or a single landscape
- Complete out-tasking of your SAP administration
- Support for a few hours per week without the cost of a full-time employee
- Short-term coverage for staff on vacation
- After-hours support
Symmetry’s SAP technical managed services incorporate:
- 24×7 support of production environments
- Proactive daily monitoring of systems
- Customized operations reporting of system performance
- Regular operating system, database and SAP R/3® or SAP NetWeaver maintenance, including:
- Backup and recovery
- Change and Transport System management
- Client maintenance (client copies and refreshes)
- Notes, support packs
- Extended Basis Complete and SafetyNet solution includes an additional Alerting, Monitoring, Reporting (AMR) service innovation
- Technical problem handling to ensure that your technical issues are logged, escalated and resolved in a timely manner
Expert Support from a Dedicated Team
Symmetry does not rely on offshore or short-term contractors. Instead, we provide you with a team of expert consultants based out of our Center of Expertise in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Your Symmetry team is dedicated to your environment and invested in building an ongoing relationship. They develop a thorough understanding of your environment, which provides a seamless interaction between your team and ours. This facilitates daily administration, speeds issue resolution and improves strategic planning.
When you work with one of our dedicated teams you leverage their extensive experience and insight. Symmetry is one of the largest and oldest managed service providers in the nation with an exclusive focus on SAP technology. This gives our consultants an edge — they have a depth and breadth of expertise across the full range of SAP applications, releases and platforms.