The ABAP Architect will be part of the Product Management team and support SAP development and ongoing maintenance. Responsibilities entail supporting and maintaining the SAP productive systems, debugging issues, and designing, coding and testing enhancements.
- Lead an onsite team to develop all SAP objects and troubleshoot SAP applications.
- Work with customer business SME’s and Users at different stages of engagement.
- Identify implementation risks from past implementations and suggest solutions
- Map technical business requirements to architectures, standards, and reusable assets
- Demonstrate experience with business requirements, technical analysis and design, coding, testing, and implementation of customizations within software environment.
- Develop reports, workflows, and metrics within software environment
- Categorize and prioritize analysis and mapping workload for planning and forecasting
- Knowledge of integration points and the order in which these must be executed
- Work within all aspects of SAP system integration, data management, and have significant experience in leading such engagements.
- Be working with design, implementation, and support of knowledge management solutions and related technologies for collaborative information sharing
- Stay updated with the latest technological advancement and changes in the world of SAP development and adapting to these changes by self-training and research work.
- 7+ years of experience in SAP Development/Integration
- 3+ years as SAP Development/Technical Lead
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experienced working for a Service Provider
- Extensive prior experience in the field of ABAP programming and SAP modules.
- Have experience/training on S/4 HANA development technology including Fiori, oData, Persona, UI5 etc.
- Additional courses in SAP ABAP programming from a certified SAP training institute
- Possess seasoned PI/PO skills in SAP environments
- Have experience in data migration aspects
- Experience with gap analysis and strategic roadmap/ blueprint development
- Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations
- Experience with participating in projects in a highly collaborative, multi-discipline development team environment
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills as well as good interpersonal abilities.
Salary + Benefits, DOE
Please send resume and cover letter including salary requirements to our HR Department at: [email protected]rycorp.com
Symmetry Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Symmetry Corporation performs pre-employment background screening of all qualified candidates.