The Channel Sales Manager position is responsible for recruiting, onboarding, supporting and driving pipeline and revenue with Symmetry’s partner community. This will be accomplished by developing and executing a well-rounded partner sales engagement strategy including prospecting and customer-centric sales process management with both internal and external business partners. The Channel Sales Manager must be committed to Symmetry’s overall success.
- Prospect, and qualify new partner targets in assigned territory
- Further grow, and develop existing assigned tactical and strategic partners
- Evangelize the Symmetry value proposition to partners and drive relationship building activities, training etc. to keep Symmetry brand and services top of mind within assigned partner base
- For strategic partners, develop and execute a sales plan to increase partner selling opportunities and Conduct quarterly reviews with each partner with a focus on a predetermined set of metrics
- Effectively promote both hosting and managed service solutions within the Indirect line of business
- Deliver profitable new business revenue growth while meeting and exceeding revenue targets and relevant quotas
- Grow and manage a balanced partner pipeline
- Effectively coordinate top down engagement while maintaining a bottom up support/sales strategy
- Develop and execute on training of internal stakeholders and how each partner can help grow the indirect channel
- Effectively build a year over year track record of consistent performance and accountability using multiple sales approaches and managing complex sales into large enterprises
- Provide accurate and detailed sales data in Salesforce.com
- College degree or equivalent experience in indirect and outside sales.
- 5-8 years’ experience in sales or channel partner relationships
- Sales experience in the Managed Services industry
- Knowledge of the SAP partner ecosystem and products a plus
- An understanding of the Cloud Hosting and Managed Services market space.
- Polished Presentation Skills
- Closing Skills
- Sales Planning
- Proven track record of Meeting or exceeding Sales Goals and/or quotas
- Type “A” personality, outgoing, with a commitment to winning
- Must be a natural collaborator
- Demonstrated success selling in a co-sell and/or direct selling environment
- Demonstrated success selling large enterprise ($100K+) opportunities, managing complex sales cycles and selling to Senior Executives
- Experience with contact management systems, preferably Salesforce.com and proficiency in MS office suite of tools
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively over the phone, strong written communication skills and follow verbal and written instructions
- Demonstrates a true passion for success with a relentless desire to win
- Is self-motivated, a team player and has a strong drive to exceed targets
- Projects a positive and professional image to internal and external partners and customers
- Displays personal and corporate integrity
- Travel up to 40% for partner and client meetings, trade shows etc.
Salary + Benefits, DOE
Please send resume and cover letter including salary requirements to our HR Department at: [email protected]
Symmetry Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Symmetry Corporation performs pre-employment background screening of all qualified candidates. Symmetry does not take part in the sponsorships of VISA.