The SAP Basis Consultant will be responsible for configuring, tuning, securing, and monitoring core enterprise applications built upon ECC, BI, CRM, SCM, Portal and other SAP systems.
Symmetry Corporation provides technical implementation and operations solutions for the SAP and Enterprise Security marketplace. With the experience of more than 200 SAP implementations and currently managing over 70 out-sourcing customers, Symmetry has been a pioneer in defining the best practices for SAP technical administration.
- SAP system troubleshooting and problem solving, as well as day-to-day monitoring and administration of SAP systems.
- Provide recommendations and guidance for the tuning and optimization of our SAP landscape.
- Perform or participate in periodic reviews, audits and updates to the hosting standards, process controls and technologies.
- Research and provide directions for SAP software corrections including SAP OSS notes and SAP support packages.
- Manage the SAP router configuration for SAP support.
- Establish operational discipline through the application of best practice policies and procedures for the SAP operations area.
- Design and document security administration policies and procedures (SOP) for the production environment and train the Helpdesk to perform basic operations tasks on SAP.
- Create and maintain documentation related to production batch jobs.
- Creation of client landscapes and client copies
- Create and maintain RFC connections.
- Spool and Printer administration
- Upgrade existing Instances and Installing new instances across all platforms.
- Help apply the Disaster Recovery procedures to the SAP Installations.
- Configure and execute SAP change control functions including the transport management system (TMS) and batch jobs management across our instances.
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Three or more years of related SAP Basis experience
- Experience in managing SAP environment changes and upgrades
- Demonstrated customer service skills/attitude
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated value added expertise in special areas of SAP technology
- Demonstrated ability to author technical specifications, presentations, and other documentation
- History of successfully completed engagements
Salary + Benefits, DOE
Please send resume and cover letter including salary requirements to our HR Department at: [email protected]
Symmetry Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Symmetry Corporation performs pre-employment background screening of all qualified candidates. Symmetry does not take part in the sponsorships of VISA.