The SAP Security and Controls Administrator is part of a Symmetry Consulting Team, participating in delivering contracted services to a set of Clients. Under the supervision of the Client Manager of Security and Controls, the SAP Security and Controls Administrator is responsible for providing system monitoring and limited remedial system maintenance for SAP security across all SAP platforms and solutions. This is an entry-level position at Symmetry.
- Monitor systems and report any issues to Senior SAP Security and Controls Consultant.
- Provide technical support for customer Role implementation and /or Role redesign by assisting customers in defining Roles and remediating potential Segregation of Duty (SoD) conflicts
- Provide technical support for customer implementation of SAP-based technology like Centralized User Administration, Identity Management (IdM), Single Sign-On, and SAP GRC
- Assist in customer training for SAP security and controls concepts including basic User and Role maintenance, implementing Access Control/SoD tools, etc.
- Provide first-level support for users with security-related problems or questions about the systems administered
- Research client problems and provide accurate documentation to client in a timely and effective manner
- Enforce security policies and procedures by performing periodic reviews of security reports for the customers
- Identify trends in reported security violations and recommend changes in policies, procedures, or user training/awareness to address unfavorable trends
- Maintain SAP security Users and Roles in support customer requirements
- Accurate and timely time reporting
- Develop awareness and understanding of Symmetry Service Model
- Continuously develop problem solving skills and utilize critical thinking process
- Develop awareness and understanding of SAP Security products
- Assist fellow Colleagues when problems arise.
- Develop and maintain clear and concise documentation
- Bachelor’s degree or 3-5 years of equivalent IT experience
- Experience with security concepts and User/Role administration across all SAP products (i.e,SAP BW/BI, CRM, Solution Manger, XI,/PI, SRM, APO and BOBJ) is strongly preferred
- ABAP programming knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of process efficiency and controls
- Professionally handle client requests and ensure issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact internal operations and external client experience
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong technical aptitude
- Problem solving ability
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Knowledge of more than one Data Base environment
- Possess a strong desire to constantly improve and develop skill set
- Ability to communicate very complex situations to know non-technical clients
Salary + Benefits, DOE
Please send resume and cover letter including salary requirements to Recruiter at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Symmetry does not take part in the sponsorships of VISA.
Symmetry Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Symmetry Corporation performs background screenings of all qualified candidates.