Your privacy is important to us
What Data We Collect
We retain the information you provide when you visit one of our websites or fill out one of our online forms, which may include the following:
- Name (first and last),
- Job Title
- Contact information including phone, mailing address and email address
- Geographic information such as street address, city, state, and postal code
- Preferences on your interests in our product and services
- Information about the referring source from which you access our site, including entry page URLS
- In addition, the technology we use to deliver and manage our Website sometimes collects geolocation and IP address.
What We Do with the Information We Gather
We use this information to understand your interest in our products and services and to provide you with better service. In particular, we use personal information for the following purposes:
- To enable us to meet our contractual obligations if you buy something from us, such as sending information regarding your purchase or related services.
- Improvement of our products and services, and to better respond to your customer service requests. For example, if you provide feedback to us on a product or service, we may use it to support decisions on changes or enhancements.
- When you complete a “contact us” or “schedule a visit” form, we will use your information provided to coordinate the scheduling of meetings, data center tours, and to correspond with you about your interests in our services.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive additional communications, we may periodically send notifications about new products, special offers or other information which you have indicated are of interest to you. For example, if you attend a webinar on SAP HANA, we may send you information on relevant studies, practices or offerings.
- We may use the information to customize the website content presented to you to align with your expressed interests.
- Our third-party marketing service providers (CRM, CMS, advertisements and lead generation) will have access to your information in order to deliver those marketing services.
- When you request to “follow” our blog, we will send communications to alert you of new publications related to your expressed interest.
- We use a scoring system to group website visitors and understand whether you are just casually researching a product or service or whether you have a stronger interest.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have adopted commercially reasonable technical, administrative and physical controls designed to safeguard your information. We will never sell your personal information to third parties.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can adjust your browser setting to decline cookies automatically. If you do not accept cookies, some of our website content may not present to you, or the presentation may not be as elegant as it is when the site is allowed to function completely. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other sites
Our website may contain links to enable you to easily visit other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our website, you should know that we do not have any control over other websites and their data collection practices. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting other websites. Other such websites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Use of Google Analytics
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information we have gathered in the following way:
- Opting in or out of additional communications by checking the associated box on forms used within our websites.
- If you have previously agreed to our use of your personal information, you may revoke your consent at any time.
You have the right to request details of personal information which we hold about you at any time under current applicable data protection laws and regulations.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you please send your request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by writing to our data protection officer at:
Symmetry™, re: Privacy
400 South Executive Drive
Brookfield, WI 53005