Working with the SAP HANA experts at Symmetry makes migrating or implementing an SAP HANA cloud solution affordable and stress free.
With our “pay as you grow” model, it’s easier than ever to take advantage of the speed, agility and real-time processing of SAP HANA without the expense of investing in hardware and on-staff certified technicians.
The scalability of SAP HANA on our cloud gives you the power to rapidly and affordably scale the system as needed. Built on leading edge HPE hardware and infrastructure, Symmetry’s SAP HANA cloud solution provides unique memory partitioning capabilities. What’s more, Symmetry is the only SAP HANA certified vendor able to offer flexible solutions from 64 gigabytes to 12+ terabytes.
Royal Cup Coffee has multi-faceted operations, including as a manufacturer, a wholesale distributor, a financial leasing company, and a field service organization. Each business has its own set of processes and requirements. As part of a digital transformation initiative and to prepare for expanded e-commerce capabilities, the IT team began searching for a partner to help them upgrade and transition their infrastructure, including migrating SAP from on-site IBM iSeries infrastructure to SAP HANA in Symmetry’s cloud ahead of SAP ECC’s support deadline.
“Symmetry brought the speed, agility and confidence that we needed for our complex global deployment of S/4HANA. They have now become a true extension of our team.”
– Bob Gamso, CTO, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
We’re on your team.
Our SAP HANA consultants will navigate you through the entire process. As an established SAP managed service provider with SAP-certified hosting, cloud and as an SAP HANA partner, you’ll benefit from our extensive experience in both architecture and SAP application management.
Symmetry’s SAP HANA certified experts provide:
- Readiness assessments
- Upgrade planning and services
- System scoping and design
- Proof of Concept services
Our SAP HANA cloud is:
- Your savings could be as high as 50% compared to purchasing hardware
- You could save as much as 30% by only purchasing the resources needed right now—and anticipating future requirements. This means you get unprecedented performance, and only pay for what you need.
- Engineered by Symmetry, SAP and HPE, you can be assured best practices are followed for every aspect of our infrastructure with disaster recovery options built in.