March 11, 2014
CaaS allows SAP customers to outsource SAP security related compliance processesMILWAUKEE, WI — March 11, 2014 —
Symmetry Corporation, an SAP security and controls managed services expert, will be exhibiting at the March 18-21 SAPinsider’s GRC 2014 Conference in Orlando, Florida, one of the premiere GRC events in the SAP technology industry.
Company leadership will be providing free Security Troubleshoot downloads to all conference attendees, while also showcasing their latest outsourced security managed service offering – Compliance as a Service (CaaS). Attendees can also visit the company’s booth for a daily drawing for a free Nike+Fuel Band.
CaaS allows SAP customers to outsource SAP security related compliance processes including:
- The execution of periodic compliance reporting including Segregation of Duties, Critical Transactions, sensitive authorizations, profile parameters, and both sensitive role and profile assignments.
- The management of compensating controls used to mitigate risks noted in periodic compliance reporting
- The execution of periodic usage analysis to identify instances where the current SAP security model does not map to what end-users are doing in the system.
- The classification of users for yearly SAP License compliance processes.
- The management of emergency access processes including the provisioning of elevated permissions and the capturing of changes processed during emergency access sessions.
- The management of user and role change approval processes to ensure business owners signoff on changes before they are processed.
- The execution of what-if analysis as part of user provisioning and role change processes to ensure routine changes do not result in unintended access risk.
- The management of periodic access review processes to ensure that business owners periodically provide signoff on current user and/or role access.
The SAPinsider’s GRC 2014 conference provides a comprehensive educational experience on SAP managed hosting and SAP managed services, including SAP Cloud and SAP Basis. The event also serves as a networking opportunity for professionals who use and support SAP data centers for compliance, audit, risk and governance to meet SAP service partners.
“The SAPinsider GRC Conference is an excellent opportunity for Symmetry to showcase our best-in-class managed service offering to leading SAP GRC professionals around the globe,” said Scott Goolik, Symmetry Corporation’s Vice President of Security and Controls. “We’re excited both to debut our latest service offering CaaS, and also offer great incentives in the forms of both the Nike+Fuel Band and Security Troubleshoot download as a way to offer enhanced security and controlled managed services to SAP customers.”
< Back to news