SAP managed services and enterprise cloud hosting experts to showcase customer migration success stories, S/4HANA TCO Assessment tool and award-winning GRC software
Orlando, Fla. (SAPPHIRE NOW, Booth 1543) – Symmetry today announced its presence at the 2019 SAPPHIRE NOW and ASUG Annual Conference, the industry’s most important cloud and technology conference for SAP customers. The event takes place May 7th-9th at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando and is expected to draw more than 20,000 attendees.
As a leader in SAP application management, hybrid cloud hosting and GRC solutions, Symmetry will be exhibiting, presenting and hosting a networking event for attendees to consult with the company’s technology experts. Throughout the show, attendees can learn best practices and hear first-hand how Symmetry customers are digitally transforming their business by migrating their SAP environments to public, private and hybrid cloud environments. Key aspects of Symmetry’s presence at this year’s show, include:
- Exhibit Booth 1543 – Symmetry experts will be hosting meetings with customers, partners and prospects to discuss SAP HANA and S/4HANA migrations, digital transformations, technical managed services, security solutions and enterprise cloud hosting (private/public/hybrid). There will also be live demonstrations of the company’s award-winning ControlPanelGRC® software twice daily, as well as its free S/4HANA Technical TCO Assessment tool to help companies plan their migration to S/4HANA. Visit the booth throughout the show or schedule your 1-on-1 meeting.
- Presentations – On the show floor, Symmetry experts will be speaking as part of the conference agenda, including:
- “Migrating Production S/4HANA from On-Premise and Private Cloud to AWS in 90 Days – A Customer Case Study” on Tuesday, May 7th, 3:30 – 4:00 PM in AWS Booth #2000
- “Embark on a Digital Transformation Journey with a Private Managed Cloud” on Wednesday, May 8th, 12:00 – 12:20 PM, SAP Theater Presentation: Session# PL87092
- “Protecting SAP HANA in the Cloud: SUSE & Symmetry” on Thursday, May 9th, 3:30 – 4:00 PM in SUSE Booth #2246
- Blue Martini Networking Event – Symmetry, Answerthink and United VARs are hosting their annual exclusive cocktail reception and networking event at Blue Martini from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Wednesday, May 8th.
“As enterprises worldwide look to migrate their SAP environments from ECC on premise to S/4HANA in the cloud, the infrastructure options, total cost of ownership differences and required migration steps are critical factors for organizations to achieve digital transformation,” said Kurt Andersen, Chief Marketing Officer at Symmetry. “Over the past year, we’ve helped several enterprises migrate SAP HANA and S/4HANA to the cloud, so the SAPPHIRE NOW and ASUG Conference is a great opportunity to share with and inform the broader SAP community of our real-world migration experience and expertise.”